Crescent Little League is bringing light to our community! We're rolling out our first Scholarship Program and the timing couldn't be better. The CLL Scholarship Program is a multi-layer approach to scholarship which aims to provide a wide range of financial assistance to meet the needs of our community. The intent is to provide youth and their families with additional resources and establish pathways for all children to participate in youth little league baseball. Registration scholarship recipients receive full access to spring and fall ball activities. Families requiring financial assistance are encouraged to apply and all who desire are encouraged to apply!
1. Scholarships are limited to players registered for a CLL spring or fall ball season.
2. Provide proof of T-Mobile Little League Call Up Grant OR provide proof demonstrating financial need. (e.g. letter from CALFRESH, EDD, WIC, CalWORKS, bank statements, and etc.)
3. No candidate shall be denied a scholarship based on race, creed, sex, religion, national origin, or any other basis which is prohibited by Section 501 (C) (3) of The Internal Revenue Code.
Complete application, narrative, and documentation(s) must be submitted to
OR to an active CLL Board Member. Recipients will be notified via email or phone before Opening Day.
Deadline to apply is Sunday, February 20, 2022 11:59 pm PST.
· Full Registration Scholarship (Spring: $125 to $225 value; Fall: $70 to $100 value)
· Half-off Registration Scholarship ($62.5 to $112.5 value; Fall: $35 to $50 value)
· Gear Scholarship ($200+ value)
Download Scholarship Application >>>>>Click Here
Join Crescent Little League (CLL) and our effort to make youth baseball accessible to ALL children in our community! CLL is leading the effort by offering our first-ever, not one, but TEN scholarships! And we want to offer MORE, so we need your help! Join in this community-led effort and enable youth and their families the opportunity to participate in youth little league baseball. So many can speak to the positive impact sports have on a child's life, so join us!
ALL proceeds will go directly to the CLL Scholarship Program!
To Donate >>>>> Click Here